As a bankHometown online banking customer, you have access to our free* bankHometownMobile app. It's secure, convenient, and did we say free?
If you are a bankHometown online banking customer, download the bankHometownMobile app and simply use your current online banking username and password to log in.
Not a bankHometown online banking customer? Enroll today to begin using bankHometownMobile.
*Your internet-enabled mobile device, with data plan required. Applicable data charges from your mobile carrier may apply. bankHometown recommends that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan before using Mobile Banking services.
Once your bankHometown Debit Card or Credit Card has been added to your mobile wallet app and verified on your device, you're ready to start making purchases. Your actual card number will never be stored on your device, and a virtual token will be used to transmit payments so that your card number and identity will remain private during every transaction.
Need more help? Contact our Customer Care team or call us at 888.307.5887.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks or their respective owners.
Access your accounts faster with Touch ID™. Fingerprint login is a faster, more convenient way to log into the bankHometownMobile app. And because no two fingerprints are alike, it's one of the most secure ways to access your app.
- Make sure you have registered your fingerprints in your iPhone/Andriod Settings.
- Login to the bankHometown mobile app using your User ID and Password.
- Once in the mobile app, enable Touch ID™ from the Main Menu > Mobile Services > Manage Fingerprint.
- You'll be required to name your device and re-enter your User ID and Password to complete enrollment.
When you enable Touch ID™, any fingerprint stored on your device - now or in the future - can be used to log into the bankHometown mobile app. You should only enable Touch ID™ if you're the only person who has registered fingerprints on your device.
More information about keeping your device and security details safe and secure are available in the "Security" section of our website.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Pay your bills, transfer funds, view statements and more. Access real-time account information and a suite of self-service banking tools from your computer or mobile device 24/7.
- Online Bill Pay
- Check balances & transfer funds
- Setup one time or reoccurring transfers to bankHometown or non-bankHometown accounts
- eStatements available
- Ability to turn your Debit Card on or off if you suspect fraud
- Personal Financial Management tools to track expenses and create reports
- Establish real time account alerts for low balance, direct deposit, insufficient funds charge and address change
- Secure Chat available
Check your account balances and view the five most recent transactions without signing into the bankHometown mobile app. It's simple to set up. Just use your app to activate this feature.
- Sign into your account using the bankHometown Mobile app using the devices that you wish to set up Balances Now on (this feature is only available on our mobile app).
- Click on the universal menu icon then select "Mobile Services."
- In the Mobile Services menu select "Manage Balances Now."
- Read and accept the disclosure.
- Give your device a name and select which accounts you wish to enable for Balances Now on that device (Balances Now must be enabled on each individual device, so if you wish to use this feature on multiple devices, each device must be registered).
- The next time you open the app, you can swipe down on the gray pull down tab on the sign-in page to view your account balances.
When the Balances Now feature is enabled, anyone who has access to your device can view the balances and transactions displayed. To prevent unauthorized viewing of your account balances, we recommend that you enable a device screen pin/password lock. To disable this feature, simply log into your account and go into the Manage Balances Now screen on your device (or via the desktop site) and disable (or remove) your mobile device.
Need more help setting up Balances Now? Contact our Customer Care team or call us at 888.307.5887.
Access your monthly account statements online through bankHometown Online Banking. Sign up for eStatements to eliminate monthly paper statements in the mail. Instead, each month an email will notify you when your statement is available. You will also be able to view 16 months of previous account statements.
- If you are not an online banking customer, enroll today.
- Log in to your existing online banking account and select "eDocuments" and then choose “View eDocuments.” Once you accept the disclosure, you will begin receiving eStatements for all of your statement accounts that are on your online banking profile.