eBusiness Solutions (Online Services)
Our eBusiness Solutions is designed to conveniently help your business or municipality manage your cash simply and securely, through any computer or mobile device. With a wide range of tools available, we can tailor your suite of services to meet your business' needs. Listed below is our basic online service offering, for additional online services, please review our Cash Management options.
- View real-time balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between your bankHometown accounts
- Make payments or disbursements from your Business Line of Credit
- Make Stop Payments
- Use Bill Payment with invoicing to pay bills online
- View and print Deposit and Loan Statements
- Set up multiple users and authorize employees to process transactions
- Customize account alerts and approvals via email or text
- Download account information to QuickBooks™
- Turn Debit Card on/off
Mobile Banking Services
Download our free* bankHometownMobile app to your Apple® or Android™ device to access account information and banking tools on-the-go. As a business online banking customer, you can use those same credentials to access the app.
- View balances and make transfers
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Approve and authorize activity initiated by designated employees
- Turn debit card on/off
- Get balances at a glance - without logging in - with Balances Now
*Your internet-enabled mobile device, with data plan required. Applicable data charges from your mobile carrier may apply. bankHometown recommends that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan before using Mobile Banking services.